Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Invitations

When my wife and I got married we decided to go all out designing our wedding invitations since we both knew our way around a computer.  She designed the front to look like a James Bond movie poster and I designed the back of the invitation to look like the back of a DVD cover. We had a ball having our own little photo shoot to get the poses we wanted and used photos from a trip to Las Vegas a couple years earlier as the background.  They seemed to be received by the guests with varying levels of awe and confusion (more awe for the younger to middle aged crowd and confusion for the grandparents) but we had expected that going into it and were thoroughly pleased with how they turned out :)


When the wedding got closer I took over designing the wedding programs.  I went with a simple single page front and back design shown next to one another to the right.  I had a more or less standard back side, but kept the fun bond theme going with a simple silhouetted wedding dress and rings merged with the 007 logo on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment