Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mascot Design

 Seeing as one of my ways to relax is to occasionally sit and doodle new characters on paper, creating mascots was a fun evolution of the hobby.  I had a really fun time developing a mascot for MCO (Managed Care Optimizer). Located in Brooklyn, NY.  They didn't know exactly what they wanted at first but we solved that with good communication.  First, I would sent 3 or 4 varying designs that I was able to piece together relatively easily in Photoshop so that had options to pick from, then after they let me know what they really liked and I knew we both were on the same page I could clean one of them up and give them a nice finished product without having waste a lot of time guessing what they were after.


Another opportunity came along when my sister was in need of a image to go with a college project she was presenting to the pediatric department of a local hospital.  I don't believe the image ended up being adopted for any real use, but we were both happy with how it looked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment