Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Diversoins into 3D animation

My love for computer art goes even beyond 2D. On top of graphic design, layout, and photo manipulation, I also enjoy creating 3D animated videos.  While the usefulness of a skill like this is limited in Fort Wayne, that doesn't stop me from pursuing it as a hobby that may or may not someday come in handy in my career.

These are two fun examples of my earlier 3D work.
 
The first here was a homage to the good old video games I grew up with as well as a venture into to previously untested areas: particle effects with the explosion, and dynamics with the question block being blown away.

 
The Pencil Bandit video here was my first real production of note using any 3D software.  I used Maya and Photoshop to make it and I learned a lot in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment