Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Graphic Design

 Two recent graphic design opportunities include the honor of being asked to make a new header for the Noble County Prosecutor's office and designing a logo for a someone planning on getting into a side career involved with music.

I was given a lot of room to come up with my own design for the header. I was handed the picture of their building, the current prosecutor, and the text they wanted to have included on it.  They said they wanted it to have a casual republican vibe and to feel free to come up with something cool.. so I gave it a go and they seemed to like were I was going with the first rough version I sent them.  I cleaned it up, finished it off and here we are!

It was a similar process with the logo. His initials were S.M. and his idea was to have them worked together in a kind of swirl pattern. I knew it was for a music related company, so I came up with the idea to refine the swirl idea into a modified treble clef and worked the M into that.  He was excited as soon as he saw it so I finished it out into the logo you see below.

1 comment: